Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Haters Gon' Hate

Jayna found this picture of the little kid in the tuxedo and passed it around, and we started saying "Haters Gon' Hate" around the office. It got phased out a bit, but the other night with Pietro it came up and I couldn't stop saying it! I have to relive all of these cause, you know, haters gon' hate!



Jayna would add that tagline on lots of pictures and pass them around on forwards in the office. As per below



It's going to be so sad to leave this office and my coworkers and our fun and environment here. It's a scary and stressful thing to change jobs, I'm trying not to focus on it too much and remember how badly I wanted to find something new! There are great people and offices and coworkers everywhere, and I'm sure Columbia University has a great atmosphere and team to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment