Thursday, August 9, 2012

Gold Medal in Watching

Remember how I said I kept a small browser in the corner of my computer screen to watch the Olympics? Shortly after that, I realized I wasn't utilizing the space. Due to the rectangular sizes, there was a small space of nothing. The solution was to fill it with another browser with another sport on!



Today I thought, why stop there? Olympians gets where they are by pushing themselves further and I took it one notch more today



I know, where does it end? I could have like 8 screens going if I really wanted, but I'm also trying to keep my job soooooo, there you go.

And by the way, just finished watching some womens boxing and Ireland took gold! Aside from the sulking Russian with the silver, arms crossed and leaning on one hip, the medal ceremony is so cute, you can tell the Irish girl doesn't even believe it. Neither can I believe that I have the gold medal in watching the Olympics here in my office.

1 comment: