Sunday, April 21, 2013

I'm A Lionheart

The world I love
The tears I drop
The trains I hop
To be part of the wave
Can't stop
Ever wonder if it's all for you?

I drive on the streets cause
She's my companion
I walk through the hills cause
She knows who I am
She sees my good deeds...
At least I have her love
The city, she loves me

What you seek is seeking you

When I sit alone, come get a little known
But I need more than myself this time
Step from the road to the sea to the sky...
Well it's killing me, what do I really need - 

All that I need to look inside?

Show love with no remorse
This ride is right on course

Some days I can't even dress myself...
Some days I don't know if I am wrong or right...

Though the truth may vary
This ship will carry
Our bodies safe to shore

My head is an animal

Trouble spirits on my chest
Where they lay to rest...
Million stars up in the sky
Formed a tigers eye
That looked down on my face
Out of time and out of place
So hold on
Hold on to your heart

Their daring nerve and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart

I move slow and steady...
But I feel like a waterfall
Passing all the monsters in my head
And I'm never ready

Bad news comes don't you worry even when it lands
Good news will work its way to all them plans

Don't worry even if things end up a bit too heavy
We'll all float on alright


Howling ghosts they reappear
In mountains that are stacked with fear
But... I'm a lionheart
And in the sea that's painted black
Creatures lurk below the deck
But... I'm a lionheart

No comments:

Post a Comment