Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Montags Kӧnnt Ich Kotzen

Jens sent me this picture yesterday and I was having such a case of the Mondays, that it was so perfect. The official translation is probably along the lines of "Mondays Can Go Screw Themselves"



The best weekends always mean the worst weeks following. I actually GOT ON THE WRONG BUS THIS MORNING!! How does that happen?! It's a long story, but suffice it to say that I am still humbled in this city.

This past weekend Ronnie and I went to brunch and then saw Mirror Mirror, because you know the New York Post gave it zero stars so we HAD to see that mess. It was RIDICULOUS. And not in a good way. However (spoiler alert) the credits turn into an entire Bollywood dance scene that had us cackling with laughter in our seats (specifically chosen to be far away from people and children so we could comment scathingly on the movie as it went) and Ronnie says the dance scene was worth $3, which meant we only really lost out on $10 seeing it.

I am also blazing through that Harry Potter series and got caught reading it with a surprise friend!



I've read to my faithful penguin so much that he's learned to read by himself at this point, and does, frequently. How many times do I have to tell him to put the books back when he's done with them?

Sunday evening was family dinner with Betsy and Ronnie over Bridget Jones' Diary and I was so content to be in the presence of a kitty cat!



Buster blends right in to the hardwood. And today I'm thinking... Dienstags kӧnnt ich kotzen, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment