Friday, June 7, 2013

The Summer of Sri!

Well well well, what do we have here. Sri is going to be doing an internship in New York City, so guess who's going to be here for the whole summer...! Yay! He stayed with me last night since he couldn't move into his place yet, but we went and picked up the keys and saw his apartment and then walked around his Union Square-ish neighborhood, and he was adamant about his first meal "as a New Yorker" be a good one, so I took him to Tortaria off University and 12th (where I had gone with Palak and Pooja after the Lindsey Stirling concert back in the winter) and it did not disappoint! It was delishhhhh





After that we went back to my place (in the rain, booooo) and hung out for a little before getting to bed. We were both up pretty early this morning since he was interviewing for another internship and I had to pack since I'm headed up to Boston this weekend, but all this rain is making me sad!

Aaaaand then my friend Nico, who visited back in the fall is in town again, so we are getting lunch today! All these friends and company couldn't come at a better time for me, really. And I'm excited that Sri is now officially around!

No comments:

Post a Comment