Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I'm In A Glass Case of Emotion

I can't really focus on anything except the fact that I get to see all the long lost loves of my life from San Diego in Chicago this weekend, and my plane hasn't taken off and I am already sad about leaving them again. The hardest part about being in New York is not being in California near Pam, Priya, Palak, Rafael, Sri, Doug... it's an ongoing battle.

My Monday night language documentation class, which is a three hour stretch following eight hours of straight up work, is really starting to wear on me. However, once I survive that, the rest of the week feels pretty downhill after. I am still getting used to having my new pets, how adorable are they here??


Frankie is the one on the top level with white, and Winnie Cooper is that devilish one on the bottom that's all gray. They are so cute, they make me happy, calm me down when I'm stressed, and they'll get me through this week until Chicago!

No comments:

Post a Comment