Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday

To Who? To ME! Oh, you! What a fabulous, beautiful day to have a birthday! Today is even more beautiful than yesterday what with the sunshine, breeze and temperature. I got to blow out candles at midnight and I got to wake up to texts and messages from friends more east than I am, and I'm having a great day.



Jens is in town from Germany so we did a sushi birthday lunch, birthday gelato, and birthday shots!!



I came back to surprise cupcakes in my office, as well as this great ecard from a friend:



And I'm channeling in Chicago-song Cobra Starship today. How can you listen to this and not be in a good mood?



Tonight is Mexican Radio for margaritas and Mexican foooooooooooood om nom nom. It's funny cause a friend asked me what I wanted for my birthday, and I don't know. Growing up you just want things things things (or was that just me?) and now what makes me excited is getting messages and notes and love from friends and family. Well, that and money. This friend then proceeded to tell me he got a Keurig coffee machine and that's when I was like... oh damn. Maybe that's what I want. Lulz.

3 comments:

  1. Always Daddy's Girl! I see Jameson!! SLAN!
    Tell Jens hey for me. He ROCKS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually SoCo Lime shots but no worries! I will let Jens know!

      Delete
    2. Did you change your hair??? It looks awesome!!!!!!
      Love Dad

      Delete