Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March Madness

Doctor's appointments! Hair appointments! Dress shopping! Empty bank account! It all points to one thing... DA BIRFDAY.

It's the one time of the year I actually take care of myself and let myself indulge in things I want all year long (pedicures! concerts!) because if nothing else, it's nice to feel good and fresh and pretty on your birthday. This year, my big day is on a Wednesday, which is so blah, but it's only 26. Who really cares?

I generally spend the week before my birthday stressing out beyond all belief to take care of anything I could possibly need to take care of, so on my big day I can just... relax.

And on the subject of March Madness, I really need to find some league or whatever to join. Following those brackets will run your entire life. And I loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Notre Dame men, #17 in the US
    Notre Dame women, #3 in the US
    GO................................ IRISH!

    ReplyDelete