Monday, September 10, 2012

Autumn is Here

It's fall! I'm normally OCD about waiting until the 21st or 22nd or whatever the calendar says, but it is unmistakenly autumn here. Today was the first real day of chilly weather. I brought a sweater thinking I would be keeping it in my purse, but I actually needed it! It's crisp and breezy and beautiful. And the fall in New York is still magical in a new way to me... it still has a different feeling, and it's for good. There's no going back to summertime once it turns. I have a lot of memories of Montreal with this weather this year. I would love to go back again this year.

But fall! My favorite season! In New York City! Sweaters and scarves and orange leaves and pumpkin spices and Starbucks red cups and getting ready for CHRISTMASTIME. I feel the need to really capitalize on every day since I feel so busy. Namely, spending my evenings running. Another 6 miles tonight! Actually, 6.25. I thought I would give myself a break and only run 5 but couldn't resist. I plan to get up to 7 this week. We'll see how that goes.

Here are some fall pictures to make everything feel fuzzy inside.









And I'm watching the Chargers game and realizing that Rivers is a complete moron. Does anyone have his number so I can text him and tell him what to do? Wait! TOUCHDOWN! Literally just now. I hate having to stay up until 10:15pm for a kickoff. One way the East Coast is inferior to the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment