Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lace It Up Baby, Tie It In A Knot

If you must know, I am quite pleased that the last day of January is finally upon us. This has been a month that has been dragging on and on and on and on, and given the extreme cold of winter, I've been looking forward to even just saying it's February. I know it realistically doesn't change anything, but mentally I think I'll feel a little better. And truthfully, I got stuff to do 2013, let's get going! I've got a great birthday in the works and this awesome thing called Coachella. Ever heard of it? It's in Coachella.


Today I had a half day to run a lot of errands. It's chilly and very, very windy, but I finished early and was able to go through Central Park for a solid half hour. With a Starbucks, and a book, and a very empty lakeside, it was a nice time of quiet.


And that view didn't hurt anything either.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like the lake on a brilliantly clear day eh?
    Love ya ;
    Dad

    ReplyDelete