Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Beyonce Concert: Feat. The Super Bowl

How bout dem Ravens huh? My roommates and I threw a Super Bowl party at our place and no one seemed to have strong feelings one way or another, so I was able to convert everyone to go for the 49ers. Which no one seemed to mind. The only show of sports feelings in the group was a girl wearing a New York Giants shirt and my roommate wearing Dan Marino's Miami Dolphins jersey, and then me, who only had this...


Oh wellsies! The game was good, but sad ending for us. I still got glimpses into everyone back home going for the Niners, and boy that must have been one sad room to be in when the clock ran out.


Oh and in case you were wondering, Beyonce annoys me and I don't care for her at all so I didn't care about the halftime.

In other news, it snowed last night and was snowing this morning on my way to work. SO. BEAUTIFUL. I am still in love with the snow, especially when it's snowing. Also, I was told I look very Irish today by my very Boston-native-Irish-descendant coworker Jen. I don't know what that means, but she said it nicely so I think it's a compliment. I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment