Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OMG Becky

You know it's my birthday (or Vegas! or both!) when that French manicure comes out, and that's what I did after work yesterday. When I got home after that, I walked in the door and saw a big colored envelope sitting on top of the mail pile. SCORE. BIRTHDAY CARD.

So imagine my surprise when I pick it up and see this:


WHAT?! Nothing about that was right. OMG Becky Snyder, you've screwed with me for the last time!

In other news, a very, very special birthday wish today to my love, Becca. She was my senior year college roommate, supporter, friend, keeper of my sanity, sounding board, fun-time partner and all-around wonderful friend and person. We've been friends since freshman year of college, as we met in the dorms (funfact: she was LITERALLY the first person to come introduce herself to me as I was moving my things in and arranging my room... and we also once did a double-date in the dining commons haha!) and we loved to co-host our birthdays every year, each time saying we would do it on the cliffs in Isla Vista but never quite making it happen.




We didn't hang out as much as we should have in San Diego, but she did live around the corner from my piano instructor so we definitely had weekly dinner dates (usually Del Taco) before my lessons. I miss her! Happy Birthday, boo.

And tonight I get to see my HBO Special Gurl... Jayna!

No comments:

Post a Comment