Friday, March 8, 2013

Once... Upon A Cadbury Egg

Welp, my father-san is in town and this year that means, chocolate, Broadway... and taxes. Why are my taxes always so complicated? I don't know. While he's going to help me with filing, he also came with some other tricks up his sleeve... like this Eastertime joy:


The only thing that beats these is Christmastime. And if they had these around Christmastime, I may self-implode.

Last night we went to see Once on Broadway, based off the film, which had a better soundtrack (and won the Academy Award for Best Original Song when it came out) and it was so good! All of the performers were incredibly talented, as they all had to be able to play multiple instruments on stage live. The entire performance was in an Irish pub, and it functioned as an actual bar before the performance and during intermission. We went and got drinks during that time, but I wasn't able to get any decent pictures before I was yelled at to put the phone away. Oops.




It's Friiiiiday Friiiiiday, gotta get down on Friiiiiiday. I'm just looking forward to sleeping in sometime soon and then gettin' down to business! My birthday and Las Vegas are now less than a week away and so much to do before then! Birthday season is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment