Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sally O'Malley

Today, my mother is a full blown Sally O'Malley... she is FIFTY YEARS OLD.

FIFTY.

YEEEEARS.

OOOOOLD!



I'm very, very, very sad that I couldn't be in California today for the big celebration, but I hope someone will be able to pass along some pictures from it! And if you have any doubts about my insincerity... I had to have a root canal done today. On a Saturday. Without a doubt, the one thing I detest most in this world is dental work. And the Kardashians. But I would absolutely have been in California instead of where I was today if I could help it.


Congrats on your initiation into the Red Hat Society... I think? And thanks for being my own, personal, 24/7 on-call medical consultant for my hypochondriac tendencies!

No comments:

Post a Comment