Friday, December 10, 2010

BODY FUZION

I was thinking about how next week is the last volleyball game for the fall season, and how I was sad because I want to continue to be active, and even take it up a notch. Everyone says it's hard to do things in the winter around here because it's just too cold.

Still, I thought about getting some winter warmups for running in the cold, and then I thought about aerobic videos, and then I remembered this little number from SNL that I just love and couldn't resist showing. Anyone who ever saw their moms aerobic videos as a kid can appreciate this (suffer through the ad, it's worth it!)



Also, I'm not sure if it's possible but I think that I might be getting sick again?? At this point I just want to be home already :/

Eight days!

No comments:

Post a Comment