Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ready for Home

Lately, all I can think about is coming home. I guess once I hit about two weeks to go, it became all consuming to get a break from the city and come back to wide open (and warm, sunny) spaces. Everything is just annoying to me, and the days at work are stretching into long, mindless hours, and I can't seem to focus on anything in my free time to unwind or relax either: not music, not reading, not watching Seinfeld. All I want is to be out of this cold and home in California :/

Tomorrow is an entire day of holiday parties and celebrating, including the nighttime gala for my company at a place called Latin Quarter on the Upper East Side. So I'm sure an open bar will take my mind off of things :)

And also, the San Diego Chargers are playing the San Francisco 49ers tomorrow in the middle of the party (darn Eastern time!) so I am giving my Chargers support now!! Let's see it Rivers ma boy! (Where you at, Sri??)



Three days... just three days and I will be out of the cold and back in a land where I can see the horizon and mountains...

1 comment:

  1. Haha no warm or sunny spaces here! Nothing but rain for a whole week!

    ReplyDelete