Friday, December 16, 2011

Eight Days!

In all the excitement of my FOUR (!) holiday parties, I didn't realize how fast time was going and that I was soon to be back in California for Christmas. In EIGHT. DAYS.

The fourth holiday party was last night which was the big school one with all the faculty and staff and student workers, and I had SO MUCH FUN with so many co-workers that I usually just have polite conversations with in passing, but last night was out-in-out rumble tumble fun and closing the place. As you can imagine, the Columbia University community is a lot of older, "mature" workers. The crowd under 30 has to keep it alive and well... I called us the 1% since we were the only ones double fisting our drinks. And I may have been walking around with a pot of poinsettias and gold balloons.

Last night was also the holiday party for my old job at Embassy, wah wah wah. It was actually depressing to not be there with them all, but Jayna and Jenny sent me a picture of them there, so in some ways I do still feel like an employee



My my my how much can change in a year.

See you soon, West Coast!

No comments:

Post a Comment