Monday, December 19, 2011

My First Hanukkah

I got the first Hanukkah present of my life last night... and it doesn't even start until sundown tomorrow! I feel like I should be wearing a baby bib or have a tiny pink onesies pajama that says "My First Hanukkah!" on it. Anyways, the gift was a bar of luxury soap from the West Elm at Lincoln Center across from the NYC Opera House, scented Warm Lavender Wood; I'm legitimately thrilled about it!



I never really cared about bar soaps until last year when Cousin Bobby was out here, and he bought me Burts Bee's Rosemary and Peppermint bar soap and I just LOVED it and was sad when it finally ran out, actually not too long ago since I alternated it with liquid body wash, and now I have this fancy HANUKKAH one (disclaimer: nothing makes it Jewish or Hanukkah except that the person who gave it to me was Jewish and said... "Happy Hanukkah" when he gave it to me... so okay I guess it is pretty Jewish lolololol) I think he only said that because I was making a big deal about Hanukkah all night anyway. I swear I care more about these festivities than most actual Jewish people out here.

Maybe next year I'll acquire my first menorah.

No comments:

Post a Comment