Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Is This The Elevator?

Yesterday evening, Anja and I went to Bryant Park for the free showing of Roman Holiday. I love that movie and have an even softer spot in my heart for it after our Cinema Under The Stars experience in San Diego this past May, but I think I am going to have to retire myself from these mass events NYC puts on: the crowds and lines and humidity and heat is just getting to be too much. We were already shoulder to shoulder-to-shoulder and blanket-to-blanket in sweating heat when I ran to Chipotle across the street and then had to wait 20 minutes to use the bathroom and 20 minutes to get food. I swear it's only grown over the past few years. Once the movie was going it was nice to sit in the park with our dinner and watch Audrey and Gregory charm us away, plus it was much cooler and breezier.



My FAVORITE line, as made famous by Pam's boyfriend Doug is: "Are these pyjaaaaamas?!" and a close second is Audrey saying "Is this the elevator?" and Gregory Peck: "It's my apartment!" Lulz.

No comments:

Post a Comment