Saturday, November 17, 2012

SCARFACE

Do you know I never in my life have seen Scarface?? I don't know how I got away with it for twenty-six years, eight months, and 3 days, but I've had it in from Netflix for forever but never really had the opportunity to watch it because i knew it was a solid 3 hours, but I'm watching it nowwwww. What fun! Is it just me, or did anyone else feel like Al Pacino fulfilled his life goal in this? I can't get over how good he is in this! And the movie seems good too. I am chatting with a friend as this goes down. He is loving it.



[11/17/12 3:32:19 PM] Kiki: HE BOUGHT HER A TIGER
[11/17/12 3:32:31 PM] Kiki: and omg i love that painting of them they unveil hahaha
[11/17/12 3:32:54 PM] Kiki: WHOA Michelle Pfeiffer just ATE cocaine O_o
[11/17/12 3:33:18 PM] Nico: this is awesome for me
[11/17/12 3:33:26 PM] Nico: to hear your reactions to watching that movie for the first time
[11/17/12 3:33:29 PM] Nico: i wish i was there.

Last night I did a loop on the club scene and it was sooooo much fun! I was out with some of my diving teammates and then my coworker and her friends, so many dancing good times, and then Absolut was at one of the places promoting and I got an Absolut slap bracelet! The song of the day/night was Ke$ha's Die Young.



Okay, back to Scarface and Skype. Michelle Pfeiffer just threw her drink on him at dinner! Scandalous!

No comments:

Post a Comment