Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Your Eyes Look Like Coming Home

Yesterday I got some really neat news. I've been writing like it's a disease and submitting things here and there, including to an NYC arts collaborative with a pretty impressive literary tradition, and they wrote me yesterday to accept a piece! It will be performed next spring. It's really not that big of a deal at all, just a one-evening thing, but I was really surprised and excited about it.

In a little over 2 hours, I'll be on a bus to DC for Thanksgiving with Palak and Sri! I really, really like DC, like to a degree that doesn't make sense. I always look forward to going there, but mainly I'm excited to be with Pal & Sri for the holiday. We're really lucky to have each other.



Enjoy some Taylor Squints if you needed anything soft and relaxing to listen to today. That, and AZURE RAY. I'm back on Azure Ray and put it on to fall asleep to last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment