Friday, May 17, 2013

...And The Knicks Rule All

I have always wanted to go to a Knicks game but it was always so hard to arrange getting people to go with me, be available the same night, buy tickets (which are so expensive!) so then I kinda thought, "well I least need to go to something at Madison Square Garden" ... but nothing ever materialized.

Yesterday I passed my roommate on my way to the apartment from the train and he said that he may have Knicks tickets for tonight if I was interested. He actually has season tickets and sells them for each game, but he was really busy today and hadn't been able to work on selling them, so if no one bought them by 7:45 for the 8:00 game, we could just use them... for free! So I guess you see where this is going.

My first event in Madison Square Garden was a Knicks playoff game against the Pacers, and they even won! It was sooooo fun, and Jason Bateman and Will Arnett were there, I may have spent more time staring at them sitting courtside than watching the game but whaaaatever! Our seats had monitors in front of us that were broadcasting the liveplay and showing instant replays, etc. AND I finally got to put my neon orange tank top to use, I'm not convinced I had ever worn it, ever.





I have always thought that the Knicks rule all, and all because of this clip below (sorry the quality is less than stellar)



I couldn't find the picture, but Kathleen and I also wrote "The Knicks Rule All" at a beach along the Oregon coast back in 2005, and I finally got to say it to their faces live in Madison Square Garden... only eight years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment