Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Maytime

I've been a bad godmother lately, I haven't seen Olivia in six months! Last weekend I went out to Flushing to spend time with her and Jenny, which was so fun, and we even got to watch Olivia socialize and meet another little girl where we were.





And I got to see The Great Gatsby this past weekend with Ronnie and Betsy, which I did enjoy, but a little disappointed because I thought Baz Luhrmann could have really hit it a little further. Afterwards, we went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant, and noticed this mural behind us, which we decided was the Mexican Great Gatsby and started putting the entire storyline together for them... see the fireworks from the Gatsby party behind them??


Aaaaand yesterday, the Bluth Frozen Banana Stand was on 6th Avenue to promote the upcoming Arrested Development series on May 26th!! I couldn't resist going down there.

I was Mr. Manager!

And I'm wearing a scarf today, in the middle of May, and not one bit pleased about it.

2 comments: