Thursday, May 2, 2013

Glow Pop Jiggly Jam Hangout

I was titling that "Google Hangout" and then wanted to change it to "Googly Hangout" and then it just became what it is now, "Glow Pop Jiggly Jam Hangout", which is a Friends reference, can't really take credit for it.

I love Google hangouts! I look forward to them just as much as actual hangouts! Since Sri, Palak and I will be rendezvous'ing in Philadelphia this weekend at Sri's place, we planned a google hangout to talk about and plan our events. We really spent more time using the effects and taking pictures.



I had been taking pictures with my camera to Instagram, when Palak found a feature to screenshot the hangout itself, and she started taking pictures. Well, I was sitting at my kitchen table, and what was right next to me but what every woman needs in a decent photo shoot:


A FAN! I told Palak to wait until I had the fan blowing my hair back to take a picture, to which she refused, so I was stuck trying to pose and take the pictures at the same time. Sri's face really says it all:


Hahaha! Can't wait to get away this weekend, out of the city, and to hangout with Sri, whom I haven't seen since Friendsgiving last November, and Palak, whom I haven't seen since Vegas in March (don't forget it's already MAY!) And our plans were whittled down from... let's go to Amish country! to... let's go to the Hershey factory! to... let's just see what parties are going on with your business school friends, Sri. Whooo cares, I get to hangout with Sri and Palak!

1 comment:

  1. these are some REALLY cute pix Rose!
    Love ya;
    Dad

    ReplyDelete