Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello, August

Summer is halfway over yet I finally feel like it's starting.

I had another pleasant day today... I woke up and went to church, afterwards got breakfast at Starbucks and stayed there for awhile reading and working on my next great American novel, and then went shopping for my place. I'm trying to so hard to patient in the sense of getting things together, but it's hard! I just want to be set up, but it's fun seeing it come together one small thing at a time.

Today I got 2 trashcans (why am I so excited to get trashcans??), trashbags, a can opener, some plastic hooks, Windex, a broom and dustpan, and a bath mat! Slowly but surely

On the way back from the housewares place in my neighborhood, I walked right through a filming set! They are filming an action movie starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt (from 10 Things I Hate About You, 500 Days of Summer, and Inception) and this is supposedly called "Premier Rush" or something like that. I watched as the car he was in drove by with the cameras attached to the front of the car to film. Maybe I'll end up in the background holding my huge trashcan with the long broom handle sticking awkwardly out of it like some modern day Cinderella

Below is some film crew on the sidelines



I did a yoga class this evening and now have to gear up for another busy week. The cat and I are doing much better since I forced him out of the bathroom and keep the door closed. I still haven't been able to pet him or anything, but he's much less scared of me and comes in closer proximity. I want him to love me already!!

No comments:

Post a Comment