Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Welcoming Refugee Kitty #2

My next little kitten bonded with Wolfie immediately upon arrival. They just love each other endlessly.

This is them eating and bonding on the first night



And this is them now. They're always cuddling each other and even wrapping their tails around each other.



It's so endearing! All our cats in California were so independent, they never seemed to take to each other for too long. I guess since they only have each other, they really appreciate each other.

Auntie Chrishon who visited from Boston last weekend bought a housewarming present for all of us... a scratching post! They were tearing up the carpet and not taking to the scratching pad i had hanging from the door handle. They both love it but Wolfie only really gets adventurous at night



And here is a straight on picture with the favorite toy. I still don't have a name for the cat but really, like in this picture, you can see a striking resemblance to Bjork, I think.

Cat:


Bjork:


Aaaaaand lastly, I found Crazy Cat Lady #3. Usually there's just a picture with a cat, but this is just one step too far



Now if only I could get Wolfie to love me!

4 comments: