Thursday, May 5, 2011

Mademoiselles.

While in Bordeaux, I found a great friend in a girl named Emilie. She was from Bordeaux and studied at the university with me. Emilie is arguably the sweetest person I have ever met, extremely helpful, and patient. During my last week in France, Emilie even took me out to a traditional French restaurant for a proper goodbye. We have loosely kept in touch since, and now I am happy to say that Emilie will be coming to New York City... tonight! She will stay with me tonight and leave tomorrow to visit our mutual friend Daniel in Washington D.C. and then come back to the Big Apple.

I'm so excited to welcome Emilie to the United States for her FIRST TIME and repay all the kindness and patience that she showed me while I was in Bordeaux. And I even get to speak French again.

Another story, I found myself on the news! On Tuesday I went walking and ended up at Ground Zero. Because of all the Bin Laden craze, and hyped up security, there were news reporters everywhere.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/05/03/rep-king-waterboarded-ksm-gave-up-bin-ladens-courier/

I can't seem to link the exact video, but it's for the story called "Rep King Says Waterboarding..." and I'm seriously in like, the last 2 seconds behind that blonde lady, in a hot pink button up shirt with my hair down and sunglasses on! I told you there'd be something good on the news soon

No comments:

Post a Comment