Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Star Resumes

I didn't use to be able to laugh as much as I do now. Finding the humor in everything (including laughing at myself) was acquired over the years through combinations of the people in the my life, and learning the hard way that being able to laugh at yourself is actually far more enjoyable than crying or getting upset. As a result, I love to laugh, and people send me the things they find because they know that I can appreciate it.

So now I introduce to you the content of my favorite latest email. If you're having problems finding a job, it's obviously because your resume isn't up to par with these gems...











Don't you just LOVE these?! How are these people still unemployed?? Just a sign of the times...

If you don't have the time to read these all now, bookmark this page and come back to it whenever you need a 2 minute mental break to laugh. You will not be disappointed!

1 comment: