Friday, August 5, 2011

Gas Up The Hyundai

Because I'll be flying my private jet up to the cape.

Four of us here decided to get in on some lottery tickets together. It's up to 160 million, soooooo I guess 40 million won't be so bad if I win. While I was picking my numbers, I glanced over 17 and in my head I recalled a joke of someone saying "SEVENteeeeeeeeen" and I was wondering where it came from and then I remembered: Molly Shannon as Elizabeth Taylor picking the lottery numbers, when they were making fun of her for announcing the Best Picture Oscar as Gladiator without having even opened the envelope.



If I won the lottery, all I would really want would be to buy a modest place in New York City, maybe a house in Santa Barbara, and perhaps travel. Oh, and maybe get LASIK eye surgery too? I'll let you know what I actually spend it on when I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment