Friday, November 19, 2010

Lights in the City

New York City is already decorating and jazzing itself up for Christmas and I absolutely REFUSE to acknowledge it until Thanksgiving is over! I always noticed Christmas got pushed earlier and earlier, but this year I actually feel as though Thanksgiving is DEAD. There has been NO Thanksgiving memorabilia or decorations or anything! Did you know I saw Christmas decorations in the Penn Station Kmart before Halloween?! And everything went from Halloween to Christmas. To be fair, Hannukah is in the beginning of December so maybe they need to decorate sooner, but I refuse to take notice until AFTER Thanksgiving!!



Tonight is my work's November happy hour at the Triple Crown pub downstairs... looking forward to free drinks!!



Down to 33 days

No comments:

Post a Comment