Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What Time Is It?

I cannot live without a watch! And since my Guess watch battery ran out I've only been able to use my Pierre Lanier watch my dad bought for me while I was in France, and now that keeps giving out. The worst part is that when I look at my watch, I have no idea if that is the time, or just the time it was when it stopped, because it keeps stopping and starting. So today at lunch I must have taken it to 4 or 5 different places for a replacement battery, but no one (not even a jewelers store) had the tools to remove the back of the watch! It was very frustrating.

In other news, I found the official webpage of the Empire State Building, which tells you what the different lighting means and when it takes place. Some nights it's just so beautiful, but you have no idea what the significance is! Well look no further, cause now we can all know!



http://www.esbnyc.com/current_events_tower_lights.asp

Down to 25 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment