Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Catch-Up

Overcast, gray, rainy, hot, humid, cold, windy... just a few of the constant weather elements here these days now that autumn is falling upon us (get it?) and I still have remnants of summer to share!

The Sisters at the Castle (first time I got to go inside since I was like 6!)


My favorite part of this picture isn't Kathleen or even myself! It's Peter Griffin behind us


The backstory to this picture is: I was telling grandma some dumb story and Heather just took this picture without warning. I say "What the hell was that?!" and she shows the picture to me and I say "Oh, great. I'll make that my facebook profile picture" and when she sent me the pictures she reminded me what I said. Well I consider myself a woman of my word, so I reactivated facebook and made it my facebook profile picture. Boom! Roasted.


And of course the picture where we got grandma to jump.

(Kathleen's ankles were weighing her down)

And as I always love to document music of the seasons I'm listening to, currently been stuck on LCD Soundsystem



Love is a curse shoved in a hearse
Love is an open book to a verse
Of your bad poetry
Never change, never change, never change...
This is why I fell in love
But I can change I can change I can change...
If it helps you fall in love


You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment