Monday, September 19, 2011

Homework!

I have a homework assignment. The last time I ever had "homework" was when I told myself I had to buy a new dress for my birthday in Las Vegas back in March. My Monday linguistics class (3 hours long, eek!) is in language documentation, and our class is assisting with some of the first documentations of Wakhi, an East Iranian language spoken in Pakistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan and China and doesn't even have a writing system yet. We have been collecting sounds and words via a native speaker who comes to our class, and now I have to map the phonemic inventory and write about the distribution of phones and the overall phonotactic patterns. I sure feel rusty on my linguistics in this class but I really like the professor and the class is awesome, and I like that we are learning by doing. Still... Kiki sleepy O_o

Also, happy birthday to the twins!

Somewhere in Riverside


Reenacting a photo from the Friends DVD cover lolololol


San Diegoooo






My birfday in VEGASSSS


From New York City to Los Angeles, hope you have an ab fab 25th bday!

No comments:

Post a Comment