Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Here's An Epiphany

I finally got my Christmas present from last year... a guitar. I'm trying to re-hone any skills I may have had before, and then develop the vast skills I need to be able to play in the subways here. It's such a weird goal, but somehow it made it on my bucket list.

When I went to Sam Ash in Midtown, I saw the best guitar everrrrr, it's Taylor... Swift



Isn't it cuteeeee? She's such a guilty pleasure for me, and I thought the guitar had a little bit of character. It was more than I had to spend though.

When I did buy the guitar, I got an Epiphone, and, contrary to popular belief, it is not pronounced "epiphany" ... it's "epa - phone" and the man corrected me and I felt like an idiot and lol'ed about it to myself. White girl problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment