Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CADBURY MINI EGGS

It is Easter time. The one time of the year that these Cadbury Mini Eggs come out, and I can (and do) shamelessly eat them without mercy. So how hard is it to find these things in NYC?! It is damn. near. impossible!!!! I am going crazy!!



Duane Reade is the huge pharmacy out here, it's exactly like CVS, but it's way more prevalent. I thought it was a joke that they weren't carrying any at the one across from my work, but in my trek through the city I have stopped in 6-7 Duane Reade's looking for these things, but THEY DO NOT CARRY THEM!! Why is this?! There is a whole aisle of seasonal stuff, and they carry Cadbury candy, but why not these?!

I even went so far as to searching out all the nearby Walgreens, RiteAids, and CVS stores, but to no avail. And when Mini Eggs are in season, nothing else will do... not M&Ms, not Hershey Eggs, not even Cadbury Creme Eggs. New York needs to learn a lesson, and for some reason I feel like being the one to do that.

2 comments: