Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Paddy's Day?

That's a question mark that you read right, because I have been deathly ill and still here in bed achy and nauseous and feel as sad as this dog looks



I'm very sad I can't celebrate, and even more so, it sucks being sick in New York City! I can hear the sounds of everything outside and I want to be out in it and it drives me crazy that all I can do is toss and turn in bed and get up to go to the bathroom. I'm missing March Madness and the Irish Celebrations argh!

I also got a new manager in January, and he must think that I am such a slacker! I RARELY take days off work, and since he's come in the middle of January I've had 2 1/2 days off for my sister visiting, a personal day for Vegas for my bday, and now 2 days off sick. Yikes. Whatever. This sickness is LEGIT and I know if I can go to work tomorrow I still won't be 100% sooooo he can see then. Go Gauchos in the March Madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment