Thursday, March 24, 2011

FaceTime!

Did I mention that I finally got an iPhone 4 on Tuesday of this week? HOLY. MOLY. I have paid my dues though. I have been using an iPod shuffle and had a no-name Nokia phone from the '90s for the past few years, so needless to say this is a HUGE upgrade! I was so overwhelmed and scared just handling this thing, but I used a birthday giftcard to buy a fabulous OtterBox case for it, so I feel better about it. Last night I was able to FaceTime with my mom and sisters as I made dinner. Soooo crazy! Talk about technology, but I'm so happy with it. I feel like this phone has so much potential that I'm not using. Can anyone recommend some apps or anything for me to look into??

An update on my fitness regime? AMAZING! It has been SO MUCH EASIER every day to be watching what I'm eating and working out. I really think that I just needed to take that first step, and it seems to be going great! I'm eager for time to pass and get really used to these habits and it be integrated into my lifestyle. By the way, on my fitness website, I was encouraged to find a "motivating picture" and I wasn't sure which end of the motivation spectrum I was supposed to pick, as in what I look like now or what I want to look like (lulz) but I went with this one below, taken in June 2008 at the rehearsal dinner of the De Mint wedding I was a bridesmaid in. This is my goal!



Last of all, I walked outside this morning to a light dusting of SNOW on everything. What the heck! It's officially spring! Last Friday it was in the 70s here... and suddenly the trees are outlined in white, Central Park ground is all a thin layer of white... what happened?? I'm not THAT upset about it, but I'm looking forward to colorful spring skirts without wool stockings soon. One day!

No comments:

Post a Comment