Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Operation: Washboard Abs

Okay. I caved and did it. I can't say caved, because I've wanted to get fit for a long time, but I guess I finally accepted that I need to take this to the next level! Jayna and I found a fitness website that helps you track your food, exercise, gives you meal plans, etc etc. I just signed up yesterday and I already figured it would be soooo hard, I was thinking about food ALL DAY but actually it's been pretty doable and I really like it!! And it's free so whatevs. Combine it with my Zumba and I'll be Gisele Bundchen in no timeeeeeeee (see below)



It's definitely making me watch every little thing, and it's not so hard. It helps with portion control and nutrition, and I'll eat less just so it's easier to type into my food diary. I really REALLY need accountability though because I feel like I'm just going to fall off the wagon really fast if someone doesn't keep up with me (Jayna will go back and forth) and it might be a fleeting phase, but ughhhhhhhh I have so many clothes from a year ago waiting to be worn again...!

No comments:

Post a Comment