Thursday, March 31, 2011

Aerial Arts

Yesterday, Jayna and I sullenly left work together and just lingered outside the office. We were stircrazy and wanted to just DO something, but it was such cold and annoying weather. The other day we walked to the Chelsea Piers and hung out on the seaside, looking at New Jersey, but it was too cold to stay for long. We were talking about how much there was to do in New York and we wanted to get out more than an occasional happy hour. I remembered the Groupon for NYC that day: an Aerial Dance Class, and I brought it up jokingly, but we bought it anyway. So, redeemable at a time of our choosing, Jayna and I will one day soon be taking a class in the aerial dance arts... that's the kind where you wrap yourself up in the curtains and all. Should be... interesting! There's always something to try out, and I'm glad I have Jayna in the same mindset to venture out with me!



I am LOLLING everywhere imagining us trying to do this.

In other news, lately I've been learning: shit happens. There's no other choice but to dust yourself off and pick yourself up again. There's no easier place in the world to do this and get lost in the mix than New York City

1 comment:

  1. That's called Tissu and it is a lot of fun but bruises your feet like super crazy!!

    ReplyDelete