Friday, April 1, 2011

Baseball Season!

Yesterday was the opening day of baseball season, and even though the weather here was completely miserable, I could definitely notice the increase in Yankees paraphernalia, bars promoting the opening games, and good natured bantering amongst fans of other teams. New York supports ALL their teams, from the sad little Jets to the Rangers, but nothing comes close to the baseball fiends. I guess nothing says legacy like the Yankees, no matter how much you might hate them. Sadly the Giants didn't do too well against the Dodgers, but I'm still supporting them!



This was me and my dad at the Giants / Padres game in San Diego a year ago now! April 2010.

I really hate April Fool's Day. I don't know why. I like jokes and I don't mind falling for one, but today just really annoys me, and I can never wait for April 2nd to be here, every year this comes around. The only joke I ever remember pulling (which my mom actually pulled off) was when we served my dad "cinnamon and sugar toast" but it was actually salt and pepper. Lulz. If I lived at home I would do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment