Monday, April 25, 2011

The Twilight Zone

With all the rain on Saturday I did that hardcore spring cleaning that I briefly mentioned earlier. For my quieter cleaning entertainment (loud vacuuming or dishes requires Ke$ha or Lady Gaga on max volume) I turned on my Apple TV and was browsing Netflix and you can guess what I found (thanks to the title)... THE TWILIGHT ZONE. One episode turned into 8 or 9 over the course of the weekend.



What an amazing, timeless show. Everything gives you that punch at the end like whoooooa! And every piece is SO existential I feel like Camus and Sartre couldn't have written them any better. You can still relate to these episodes because their three prevalent themes of mortality, isolation and evil are human universals that will go on forever. Creepy! I am so excited to go home and watch more!

I also took a vitamin this morning but apparently bananas, coffee and yogurt aren't enough food to take in the vitamin. I was on the phone with the Asias Admissions Manager when I just said "let me call you back" turned around and threw up in the trash can to my left, to the silent, wide-eyed horror of my coworkers around me. There was a lot... maybe 5 or 6 good heaves! And the chunky banana mix was still warm from the coffee, and then I had to take out half my breakfast calories on the fitness website lololololol. (Sure hope your family doesn't read my blog aloud around the dinner table right about now)

No comments:

Post a Comment