Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Kiki's Birthday To You!

There's always that overall feeling of surrealness and excitement on your birthday (or is that just me?) and so far today is great!

This weekend in Las Vegas was FAAAAAAAAAABULOUS! I only love Vegas more and more the further away I am. The beautiful desert and the palms and all the hotels and the strip! We stayed at the Palazzo again (connected to the Venetian), went out to Surrender at the Encore, watched SDSU beat BYU at the Mountain West Conference finals, walked the strip and gambled galore. I wasn't doing so hot at blackjack but I sat down at a slot machine with tired legs, put in a dollar, bet 80 cents, and immediately won $51.20. Vegas Baby! I then proceeded to cash out immediately.



All in all, fabulous trip with great company...

This morning I got my free Starbucks birthday drink (venti, baby), my desk at work is all confetti and balloons, and overall it's a good day today. Tonight is dinner on the Lower East Side!

This is the quote on my Office calendar for today (my birthday... did I tell you?)
Andy: Erin "Go Braugh"
Erin: Andy "Go Braugh" to you. Nice knit
Andy: Thanks. It's actually my sister's old field hocket skirt.

And the March 14 Bible Verse of the Day, which I love, it is comforting to be reminded that God is more understanding than we could ever be.
Job 36:5 Behold, God is mighty, but despises no one; He is mighty in strength of understanding. (NKJV)

And why is the urban dictionary word of the day for today "workout imposter"? It's exactly what it sounds like. And it's coincidentally on my bday.

No comments:

Post a Comment