Friday, March 25, 2011

Eleven for Eleven!

Last night I attended the March happy hour for work. I have never missed one of these monthly gatherings at the Triple Crown downstairs yet! And I've been attending them since May of 2010. And this isn't including the supplemental summer bracers and end of summer celebrations and holiday party. It's always so nice to socialize with coworkers coupled with a few free drinks.



Also, I don't know if it's in my head, but I actually feel like my clothes are fitting me better? Could that be true after 4 days?? Anyways, I need to go buy a scale because I am supposed to weigh in with this program I'm doing, and the problem is that I actually have no idea how much I weighed to begin with, so I won't be able to measure how much I've actually lost. However, EVERYONE at my work is getting into this thing so it is AWESOME!! It's so fun that we're ALL doing it now, and they say you lose 3X the weight when you do it with friends.

Oh, and at happy hour I was glued to the TV screens once I realized the SDSU and BYU games were on. I had both SDSU and BYU to win. Ouch. It's amazing how your perspective of a game changes when there's money on it. Even so, still sad for SDSU. I forever love my Riverside boy #15 Kawhi Leonard.

No comments:

Post a Comment