Monday, October 11, 2010

Cousin Bobby in the City

This weekend, Cousin Bobby from Seattle came to visit me! Came in Friday night, and just left this morning. We had such a fun time in the city together, and I love seeing NYC in the eyes of newcomers again. We ate Chinese, Korean, pizza, Thai, and Italian in Little Italy. We went to Times Square, Hells Kitchen, Central Park, Korea Town, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Plaza (ice skating rink is up!), the works. We also met up with my coworker and her friend for drinks and dancing.

Cousin Bobby was such a fun guest, and very laidback! He was also so incredibly sweet, and made a list of things to buy for my place... like to help fix a cupboard with a missing peg, Brita water filter, some cat toys and food, etc. I felt like I was his guest though.

We had a fun filled weekend and I have today off for Columbus Day so it's been great to rest, relax, and recover for the upcoming week

No comments:

Post a Comment