Sunday, October 3, 2010

I'm Back to Crocheting

Last night I was up until 3a. I was laying in bed crocheting with Dip on my lap, and watching 500 Days of Summer, Gilmore Girls and listening to music. It's good to have this kind of weekend. I ended up sleeping through church (oops) and when I did get up, I showered, made pancakes and coffee, and am consuming them leisurely between episodes of Friends and music, and about to get ready since Ronnie and I are going to go to Coney Island today. The weather looks questionable, but apparently we need to take advantage even of this as soon it will just be consistently miserable... or so says my coworker Jayna.

By the way, I don't have a mixing bowl, so I mixed the pancakes in a normal bowl, only had soymilk to use, and didn't have vegetable oil, only olive oil. I know it's so pathetic, but once I got it in my head I wanted pancakes I couldn't turn back! And I got to use that awesome electric guitar spatula Jayna got me. And actually, my vanilla soymilk gave it a nice flavor. I'm just learning as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment