Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Year In France Keeps Going... And Going...

My year abroad in Bordeaux did not end when I boarded the Air France flights that took me to Los Angeles. It didn't even end the following summer when I graduated college. Those of us who met and were together in that year have since made pointedly countless trips and excursions to see each other again in different combinations in cities around the world. The latest is that Jens is here in New York City, along with his friend Simon, who I met a few times when I was in Germany.

Jens actually lived in NYC for six months already so he knows his way around, and it's Simon's first time in the United States! We had drinks and dinner last night with Jayna on the Upper West Side, and this weekend I will be accompanying them to Niagara Falls and Toronto on a weekend road trip.

I'm exhausted, but it's a good tired

2 comments:

  1. Haha don't forget your passport. You remember what happened the last time we tried to get home from Canada without them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean EVERY time we tried to get back from Canada! UGH! I'll let you know what sort of a hassle they give me THIS time!

    ReplyDelete