Thursday, October 21, 2010

She's So Vain, She Probably Thinks This Post is About Her

I broke my full length mirror a few weeks ago now, and finally couldn't stand getting dressed without it enough to buy a new one from the home furnishings store nearby my place last night. My last mirror hung up on the door, and this one is currently sitting on the floor.

Either Dip has never noticed a mirror before, or else she is extremely conceited!! She is obsessed with the mirror, she loves laying in front of it, going behind it, and then just staring at herself forever! I see her looking at herself, and watching what is going on behind her from it. It's actually kind of endearing though!



On a separate note, currently obsessed with the Lindstrøm & Christabelle song "Lovesick". Thanks Mat for sending that to me (weeks ago now, but still!)

No comments:

Post a Comment