Friday, February 11, 2011

Big Love

I am obsessed with Mormons, and I don't know why. Ever since I learned about it, or Mormon friends invited me to church with them, I started researching it and have devoured books on the history and theology, by both inside and outside sources. You know that part in Mean Girls when they see Ms Norbury at the mall and Janice Ian says "I love seeing teachers outside of school, it's like watching a dog walk on it's hind legs". That's kinda how I feel about Mormons!

Well when HBO came out with a show on fundamentalist polygamist Mormons, I was stoked, and thanks to Pam and Priya in San Diego, I was able to start from Season 1. I got Season 3 for Christmas in 2009 as soon as it came out, and until last night I had been devoid of any further seasons, and they just began the 6th (and last) season last month, so I finally got to Netflix season 4 which came in last night, and they had CHANGED the opening intro, but it is BADASS!



I am just in love with it, I think it's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment