Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wakey, Wakey

I slept in a lot today. But after finally getting up, I was able to Zumba my way into a state of alertness (um, 20 minutes was enough for me too, geez that thing is killer) now I've got my coffee and going to spend a cold winter day indoors completely revolutionizing my apartment. How did I come with only 2 suitcases of clothes and now my entire place is crammed and cluttered?? I'm working on rearranging with all the new furniture I have, cleaning, and maybe later on some laundry. I love the days when I'm actually in the mood to clean and get stuff done!

Also, I never did post picture of my beautiful roses I received on Valentine's Day.


These were the flowers at my desk


It's actually like, sixteen


And when I finally brought them home.

Okay. Off to clean now.

No comments:

Post a Comment