Monday, February 14, 2011

Listen to Youtube

Thank you, Kathleen Arielle, for enlightening my music world with free music, via ListenToYoutube.com. I've learned that the secret to getting over Taylor Swift is the year 2000, aka 8th grade when my top music selections were Deftones (White Pony album), Korn, Rage Against the Machine, and especially Garbage. I spent a good chunk of time yesterday just getting all these gems into my iTunes library.

I had a good weekend. Yesterday I was with a friend and we were just wandering around New York City and ended up on those red bleachers on the north side of Times Square, and I was just thinking about how lucky I was to live in a city where Times Square is just my backyard, just my hangout spot. It's so fun!

This morning a student came and gave all the student services roses. I just love the casanovas these students try to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment